Terms and Conditions
By making a booking you agree to the following:
- To pay a non-refundable 50% deposit to confirm the booking at least one month before the start of the booking period. If booking is made less than 1 month before the start of the booking period, the full amount is payable on booking. The owners reserve the right to refuse entry if full payment has not been received and to cancel the booking and relet the property to alternative guests if full payment is not received one month prior to the start of the booked period.
- To notify of any cancellation in writing as soon as possible and pay any monies due if the accommodation is relet for the booked period at the full rate, a refund will be made, subject to deduction of an administration fee. In other circumstances, partial refunds will be made available at the owner's discretion.
- To vacate the property by 10 am on the final day of let.
- To leave the property clean and tidy with full inventory and to reimburse the owners for any significant breakage, loss or damage, barring minor breakages.
- No pets to be allowed in the property.
- No smoking in the property.
- To use the property solely for the purposes of self catering holiday accommodation and to accept the owner's right to refuse entry to the property of any person considered unsuitable to take charge. The owner shall not be held responsible or liable for any accident, loss or mishap to persons or property whilst using the premises or for any illness or injury arising from any cause whatsoever.
- To accept that should the property become unavailable or unsuitable for letting purposes subsequent to booking through any cause, the owner's liability shall be limited to the amount of rent paid.
- To allow the owners or their agents access to the property at all reasonable times.
- For parties of more than 6, the special permission of the owners is required in advance.